Monday, February 20, 2006

Thank you all Bananartists!

Hey all. I must say you guys are bringing me some pretty outstanding bananart. Some people have been asking me if my criteria for selecting the bananas for my site is getting harder. I say, "No way. People bring me the art and I will give it a place to be!" Then I slap them for asking such silly questions. Really though everyone's different interpretation of banana tattooing is fun. Some of you guys are telling stories, some of you are making scenes, some use pen and some use the scratching technique that I use. Whatever it may be I love what you guys have been sending so keep it up. Send my site to some more of your artistic friends too. Let's keep the dream alive, you dreamers!

-The Tattooed Banana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is so hilarious. I love all the banana art. Made me laugh so hard I spit pepsi on the monitor. Now if I could only find the handiwipes. :-)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Indo Dreamin' said...

dude, I seriously dig the bannana art. If anyone had told me about it I would have laughed but there is somthing seriously a-peel-ing about it... bad joke. anyways, I mentioned it on my blog so I hope to see more and more pictures comming up. I am still working on mine.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home