Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Banana Tattooing 101

Hey, guys I'm so overwhelmed by your response to my site and all your submissions. I mean, bananas are pretty awesome and I'm glad to see you think so too. Some people are asking me how to tattoo a banana. So here ya go. I sometimes draw on the nana first, like a pattern (this helps with really complex drawings and things) sometimes I just grab a banana and let random thoughts guide me. What I use varies from the end of mechanical pencil, to a paper clip to my at home tattoo device of choice, an old piece of wire. Now I think you can do it however you'd like. I think the most important thing to do is be creative and enjoy what you are doing...and well I guess you already are doing that. So high fives all around. Keep up the good work my loyal bananaists!

Thanks - The Tattooed Banana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, ok,
interesting...is just draw on mine (bananaphin)
if i understand correctly i have to carf into my banana! and than in a while the carfs will get black!
eureka!
thanks for explanation.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home